Monday, June 11, 2012

Orem Summerfest 2012

 This Year Teresa was in charge of the Summerfest Boutique! it was alot of work... I was glad to have all the extra help running my booth while I was out checking and helping other booths... I has 67 other booths i had to also worry about and a Little drama.... however over all I enjoyed it!
 Jodi flew in from St. George to help! LOL.. she thought is would be easy.... I know she was tierd at the end of each day! Friday we had awesome weather!
 Sat. it was cold and windy.... they all bundled up.... LOL (Shelly, Jodi and Jamie)
 it was so windy Sat. that it blew over a 63 ft. tree... luckily no one was hurt....
 but we decided to go back Sunday and take pictures.... Nikki wanted to lay down... LOL
 what a cute couple...
 Sat. the Daily Herald interviewed me... (Teresa) and my quote made front page!!!
 finally I made the News! LOL....
 I also got my Picture in the Orem Summerfest Magazine! I'm the one in the Red.... :)
I thought it was a great theme we voted for this year... "Legacy of Service"... we all do this Voluntary so non of us get paid... it takes alot of work on our parts to pull it off for our Community...  however it is rewarding in the end... We also honored the last Orem City Mayor... Jerry Washburn... the Washburn Family was our Grand-Marshells... Im glad iI was able to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment