Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bye bye minni Winnie...

We only got to take it out a Couple of times... Now Guy wants a different one....

 I liked the double doors...
 it was fun being all together as we drove to the Sand Dunes...
 We never used the Shower or Toilet.... LOL
 I bought a foam Memory mattress so the bed was comfy!
 I thought it was just the right size...
 Nichole LOVED the over head bed!
 I liked the Closets and the Mirror...
 it had ok storage...
 I hope our next one has more!

 Guy just bought the TV/DVD combo... We got to use it twice....
 This was a comfy Chair....
 Roo loved the Passenger seat....
 We even had the alarms....
 and it even had air....
 it was a ok fridge size...
 Look Guy is fixing something....

 it had a Generator!
IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment